Skip to main content

Recent poem publication



In the name of ALLAH The Beneficient The Oft-Forgiving 


Alie Islam's new poem titled ’Crimson Rose' 🥀 will be published on the 18th of June on all streaming platforms for streaming. 


Crimson Rose will be the third poem that will be released by Alie Islam in 2023 and on the front cover of its publication, there will be the winner of the Dress up Like a Muslimah 2023 Sierra Leone 🇸🇱-Muslimah 'Mariama Seray Jallohʼ. 





Crimson Rose will be part of the Colours Ep album 💽 this spoken-word poetry was produced by Islam Voice Records and will be released by the Hikmah Brothers alongside the Sierra Leone Anasheed Brothers (SLAB) and all artworks were made by the ai / Alie Islam imagery articraft in collaboration with Poetry Islam Production. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Crimson Rose N#1 on Spotify & Audiomack 2023

 Exciting news! 😱 I'm thrilled to share that my poem has been making waves in 2023, reaching the top spot on Spotify and Audiomack! Was number 1 on Spotify Radio for 2 months and a half, and it's the most listened poem on my Audiomack taking the top for 2023.  Thank you all for your incredible support and love. Stay tuned for more poetry spoken-word ahead! 📚✨  #NumberOneOnSpotify #2023PoeticSuccess

Death Oxygen ii (2)

 Alie Islam Born into trouble in the hands of the humble Kicking with praises in the womb  born still praising before I was cripple My mind is a cemetery without a tomb Memories of dead friends But In friend, there's an end Remember in Hello there's Hell  Even the cat with nine lives won't survive 10 There's a devil in every being We fighting to level up in the devil spot Remarkable, impeccable, intangible  We're attracted to our image, not our souls And your soul is longing for recognition I know my soul when I close my eyes I can see I know my soul when I close my mouth I can speak I know my soul when I close my ears I can ear I can listen, I can hiss in, I can bliss in Am not my soul least you know Yee I can hear my soul speaking  I can hear my soul breathing when am sleeping  The Prophet said the soul do complain “Ya ALLAH get me out of this Body  The oppression is too much”  That's when they will feed you your untimely death in your new launc...

Alie Islam on hitting 5K on Audiomack

 Alie Islam has just reached 5K plays on audiomack this achievement came just after his recording label 'ai ink Records' successfully published his new sign poet named Rahma first spoken words poetry. Alie Islam doesn't seem to stop making his to the international arena of Islamic entertainment, and he recently posted a thank you message to everyone his fans and friends, and all those who've been supporting him throughout.  You can click on the link below to get in touch with his spoken words on Audiomack (follow and share).  https://audiomack.com/alie-islam99/song/crimson-rose?share-user-id=16670910